In August I participated in Wishful Thinking’s ATC swap based on the theme “How does your garden grow”. I came up with a fern themed ATC card. As you can see I have included a picture of the ferns growing in my garden. I received five ATC cards in return and I have also posted them so you can see them. The other cards are made by Cathy, Michele, Robin, Jan, and Denise. You can see the rest of the cards under “monthly highlights” on the Wishful Thinking website… http://www.wishfulthinking-in.com/index.htm
Supplies for the fern ATC card are…
Hero Arts “ferns” stamp set, SU old olive paper and ink, SU Kraft paper, Glimmer mist in olive vine, Distress stickles in peeled paint, mill hill beads #10041, and Kreinik Metallics cord #205 C
Supplies for the fern ATC card are…
Hero Arts “ferns” stamp set, SU old olive paper and ink, SU Kraft paper, Glimmer mist in olive vine, Distress stickles in peeled paint, mill hill beads #10041, and Kreinik Metallics cord #205 C



No comments:
Post a Comment