On November 14th Lacey and I went to our favorite store in Nashville, IN (Papertrix) and took a stamping class. I had been following the work of Michelle Zindorf on her blog. She does great cards with a brayer. When I found out she was teaching a class in Indiana, I knew we had to attend. Her blog is http://zindorf.blogs.splitcoaststampers.com/ She does a great job of showing you step by step how to make her cards on her blog. Lacey and I had a great time at her class, and learned how to brayer without the harsh line. If you have a chance to take her class I would recommend it. Here are the cards we made at the class.
Thursday, December 31, 2009
Brayer class with Michelle Zindorf
On November 14th Lacey and I went to our favorite store in Nashville, IN (Papertrix) and took a stamping class. I had been following the work of Michelle Zindorf on her blog. She does great cards with a brayer. When I found out she was teaching a class in Indiana, I knew we had to attend. Her blog is http://zindorf.blogs.splitcoaststampers.com/ She does a great job of showing you step by step how to make her cards on her blog. Lacey and I had a great time at her class, and learned how to brayer without the harsh line. If you have a chance to take her class I would recommend it. Here are the cards we made at the class.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment