Monday, June 21, 2010

The official start of summer!


It is the official start of summer (in case you couldn’t tell). It has been so hot this summer. I am SOOOO glad I am not pregnant this summer. Last year was one of the coolest summers while I was pregnant. My Daniel is getting very close to being a year old. I started this blog last summer while I was pregnant. Life has been a little busy since his birth. You could probably tell because I have not posted very often. I have been enjoying some time off this summer. It is so nice to be a teacher, and to get the time off during the summer, especially to spend with my little boy. I have been working on some different craft projects. I will be posting these projects for you, so be looking for them. Well it is time to go do some scrapbooking. Daniel is taking a nap, and I need to get busy scrapbooking all the pictures that have been taken in the last year. I hope all the dads out there had a great Father’s day!

No comments:

Post a Comment