My little Daniel finally decided it was time to come into the world. He did take his sweet time to come, but he knew his mom wasn’t going to make it much longer. I kept waiting for something to happen on my “due” date, but of course nothing happened. Then I went through most of the next day without anything happening. Finally my water broke at 11:20 that evening. That was not the end of the waiting though. It wasn’t until almost 7:00 pm the next evening before our bundle of joy arrived. Thank goodness for my great labor and delivery nurse Terry and my husband Nathan to get me through all of that. I have nothing to complain about really. My labor and delivery went just fine and we have a beautiful and healthy baby boy. That is all one can ask for. I hope you enjoy the pictures of our cute little boy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment