I had noticed on many of the blogs I follow that many crafters were using Copic markers. When I was at my favorite stamping store in Nashville, IN called Papertrix one time they had them. I bought a few that day to try out. I really like them. They have a vibrant color. Well, another time when I visited they had these “coloring” books by Sue Coccia, http://www.earthartinternational.com/, and they looked like they would be fun to use with the Copic markers. I bought one of the books that time. This is one of the images I colored, , cut out, and used for a scrapbook page. You could also color them and just frame the picture. I have since bought two more of these books. She has a variety of books with all kinds of animals to color. The supplies for this page are…
Bugs and kisses stamp set
Basic Grey Indian Summer paper
Stampin up Ruby Red paper
Spica markers in Lavender and Red
Copic marker colors YG 63, R29, V17, Y06, B05, B26, G24, B21, Y38, C5 and R22



No comments:
Post a Comment