
On Saturday my family came to visit from Indiana. They went shopping and spent time with Daniel. They took care of Daniel while I went to get my hair cut. My hair had gotten really long since I have not had time to go get my hair cut (just had a baby). I was ready for a change to a much shorter style. My long, thick hair is a pain to blow dry. I was a little nervous about going for my hair cut though. The person who has cut my hair since I moved to Louisville (9 years) is no longer at the salon I go to. So, I was trying a new stylist and getting a new style (just a little scary). I spent lots of time looking at hair style magazines, but finally decided on a hair style. On Saturday I went and had my hair cut by Brandy. I was pleasantly surprised. She did an excellent job, and I am very happy with my new look. At this point the day is going really well. My only concern now is how Tim Tebow will play against LSU in the big game at 8:00. My family left in the afternoon. Fifteen minutes before the start of the game my husband was feeding Daniel. Well… Daniel proceeded to vomit every bit of that five ounce bottle he just ate, and I think even some of the milk he ate earlier everywhere. I had to rush and get two towels. I needed one towel for Daniel and one for Nathan, they are both soaked. It should be noted, my husband had asked me earlier in the evening if I wanted to give Daniel a bath that night, and I said we would wait until the next day. I have since told Nathan he is not allowed to ask me that question. Needless to say we ended up giving Daniel a bath Saturday night. I took Daniel over to the sink while Nathan grabbed everything for the bath. I peeked at Daniel’s diaper and was so upset that I now also had a poopy diaper to deal with. As if the scene was not crazy enough already, when I started to take off the diaper Daniel decided it was a good time to pee, a yellow fountain as Nathan calls it went all over my arm. At this point things were so bad Nathan and I just stopped to laugh. Then we gave Daniel a bath, through which he cried and screamed the entire time. Then I went and got Daniel dressed in a new outfit that did not have a single gator on it. Of course he had just spit up all over his gator outfit (this is not the first time he has spit up all over a gator outfit). Nathan tells me Daniel just doesn’t like the Gators. That is just not going to work, but I will have to deal with that later as he gets older. I finally got to sit down and watch the game on tape delay. Daniel was now exhausted and settled down and fell asleep for the rest of the night. The night ended on a good note at least. The gators beat LSU and Tim Tebow is back playing after his concussion. I was at the Kentucky game when that happened. That was a scary moment for a gator fan, and so I am just glad he is back. Needless to say Saturday was quite a memorable day.



No comments:
Post a Comment